Types of modern marketing
The long period of marketing, especially its use in different countries, sectors, organizations and enterprises led to the emergence of various types.
Thus, differentiated marketing, focused on the product (service) consumer and confused. Marketing oriented product (a food marketing), aims to use the product or service as the main tool of production and sales activities. In other words, high quality products eliminates the need to make significant efforts to promote, sales, implementations and other elements of marketing activity. A good product sells itself. Marketing consumer claims that the consumer first, always right, and secondly, it gives preference to products with higher quality indicators, but acquires not only the product itself as a thing, as that use value, which it implemented to solve own production problems or to meet their own needs. In this regard, the main task of marketing - consumer study, his desires, priorities, conditions and factors of their formation and development, offering relevant products or services. Mixed marketing, and it is prevalent in today's business, using tools and approaches of both these types of marketing.
Depending on the scope of the marketing of differentiated products marketing consumer demand (consumer marketing), goods for industrial purposes (marketing type of business to business) and commercial (mediation). Consumer marketing targeted to meet the needs of people (the so-called end-users, as after use or operation of their products last forever cease to exist). In marketing type «business to business» relationships established between companies, firms or organizations. In the case where consumers and suppliers are industrial companies, and shipped products for the production of other goods called marketing industry.
Mediation marketing - is, on the one hand, professional performance specialized market actors with special features to meet the needs of enterprises-producers on sales of finished products, and the other - the needs of consumers of these products. Comparing the marketing of products in consumer demand and industrial purposes given in Table. 2.
Comparing the marketing of products in consumer demand and technical
In content marketing and the period for which the company developed marketing policy, distinguish the strategic, tactical and operational marketing. Strategic marketing - is the development and implementation of a long marketing policies of the company (over five years) - a kind of general action program. It is determined by the purpose and objectives of the activity and development company, developed its strategy. The most important starting point of strategic marketing - analysis and prediction of actual and potential customers' needs. The key to marketing is strategic and detection Mastering the promising markets of goods (services) and consumer groups (market segments) ensure systematic and increasing the competitiveness of products and the enterprise as a whole focus on promising business areas.
Tactical marketing - is the development of medium-term (two to five years) program of the company within selected before strategies.
Operational marketing - is the development and implementation of specific marketing tools, sales of active, timely response to dynamic demand based on business opportunities and market conditions.
Depending on the degree of differentiation of differentiated mass marketing and differentiated marketing. Mass marketing - an activity which involves offering universal products for all market (all users). The highest expression of this is the global marketing. The possibility of global marketing because now there is an intensive process of convergence of different countries, nations, and because of the desire of consumers in different countries closer together and more "unified". Because marketing strategy can be the same for all consumers nature, and products offered by the market, as many standardized calculation of the mass buyer. Differentiated marketing vice versa - proceeds from the fundamental principle that any business is local in nature, and thus requires market segmentation, ie its division into homogeneous parts and service these parts (segments) with the characteristics and features of the latter. The level of market segmentation may be different, even to the division into separate entities. In this case, the individual called differentiated marketing. By the way, individualization of marketing - a leading trend of its modern development.
By type of demand differentiated marketing conversion, stimulating, remarketing, synhromarketynh, Training, Maintenance, demarketynh, marketing, responsive, marketing, anti, creative, personal (see. Table. 3).
Relationship of demand and types of marketing
Depending on the main focus of attention, the ultimate goal and the way to achieve differentiated marketing production, trade, marketing, management and strategic (see. Table. 1).
- The level of coordination of marketing functions in the company distinguish between integrated (marketing organizational functions combined in one complex, the slave approved corporate strategy) and non-integrated marketing (Marketing functions performed separately by different departments of the enterprise);
- Depending on the purpose of marketing activity - commercial (activity for profit or income) and non-profit marketing (goal - setting up a proper image of the company or its products);
- According to the breadth - makromarketing (activities that examines metabolic processes and systems with regard to social consequences and prospects) and mikromarketynh (exchange processes and systems are considered only in terms of individual enterprises);
- By product - marketing of goods, services, ideas, places or buildings for leisure, individuals or organizations;
- By methods of communication with customers - direct (without intermediaries) and indirect marketing, television (communication via television), email (with the use of postal services) marketing through catalogs and telemarke- in marketing (with use of telecommunication) and Network marketing (through an extensive system of sales agents).
There are also the following types of marketing:
- Ecological marketing - an activity that relies on preserving the environment, consumer protection;
- Humanistic marketing - concept, based on high ethical principles, the needs and interests of the general public;
- Social and ethical marketing - a concept that combines the principles of environmental and humanistic marketing measures the performance of the company in terms of the interests of society as a whole, rather than individual firms;
- Mehamarketynh - further stage of socio-ethical marketing where ecology and public policy are considered as key factors influence the formation of marketing objectives and policies;
- Supply marketing - a concept that directs the company not only in sales but also for the purchase of products for industrial purposes (by one definition - is marketing, which thanks to the introduction of new technologies (such as copying, television, computers) creates demand as the main products, and the optional accessories);
- Marketing staff - work to ensure the appropriate company personnel (in the narrow sense) or active form of social exchange process between now and the labor market (in the broad sense);
- Intra-organizational (management) marketing - activities aimed at integrating system management firms and distribution systems for the last priority, ie the distribution of marketing principles and techniques to all levels of management;
- International Marketing (export or import) - business; activity on foreign markets or procurement.