The essence of marketing communications policy
Marketing communications policy - a set of measures used by the company to inform, beliefs or reminder to consumers about their products or services. Often in the literature, this block elements of marketing called "promotion» (promotion). But this is not the same.
If promotion - odnovektornyy information influence producers to consumers, the marketing communications and provide feedback between them. With this feedback the company receives valuable information which allows him to properly navigate the surrounding business environment, make appropriate adjustments to its activities, including the communication tools and activities complex.
Marketing communications policy is implemented through an appropriate process with many elements placed in a specific, logical sequence.
Key elements of this process:
- Sender (source data) - a company that offers products or services and sends the relevant information about it, addressing it to his target market;
- Coding - transformation of information in a convenient and understandable for consumers in terms of effective communication tasks form;
-zvertannya - is, on the one hand, a set of symbols (words, images, numbers), and the second - the moment of their transfer target market;
- Communication channels - means of dissemination of information, specific of media;
- Decoding - decoding of address when characters arrive communication channels, get in the representation of consumer specific values;
- The recipient - the consumer to whom the information on the goods or services of the company;
- Backlash - customer feedback, their actions in response to receiving and decoding appeal;
- Feedback - part of the reverse reaction, which is known sender;
- Obstacles - possible unwanted or unlicensed interference in marketing communications (quality publications, radiopovidomlen transfer time, consumer attitudes to advertising appeals ambiguity, etc.).