The concept of psychology of management
In the activity Manager combines economic, organizational, industrial, social and psychological aspects. In order for the Manager to manage people, he should be able to find a way not only to certain social groups in the team and to the team as a whole, but individuals in the subordinate group. Individual approach to people effective when the Manager is familiar with the basics of human psychology, and management, know their own psychological characteristics and has the appropriate psychological methods of influencing people.
Flow of psychological processes in collective forms of human interaction, varied forms of influence of the psychological relations and phenomena on the labour life and other processes taking place in society and collective, focuses on various applied disciplines: psychology of labour, educational psychology, social psychology, etc. Now we have formed a comprehensive psychological discipline — the psychology of management.
Management psychology is the branch of psychology that studies the psychological regularities of management activities: the role of human and psychological" factors in the management of, the optimal distribution of professional and social roles in the group (team) leadership and management, processes of integration and the strengthening of relations between its members, psychological mechanisms of decision-making and socio-psychological qualities of a leader.
In part of psychological scientific schools historical, there is the following main directions of research of psychological aspects of management:
1. Psychological aspects of the labor leader in the management of the joint activities of people, as well as the psychological characteristics of this activity.
2. Socio-psychological characteristics of the collective as subject and object of management, in particular the laws of formation of positive socio-psychological climate of collective and psychological factors to solve management problems.
3. Psychological personality traits of the head, requirements
to the head due to the content of managerial activities, interaction of leader with subordinates.
4. Labor motivation of the staff, value orientations of employees and the development of tactics and strategies of management of joint activities.
5. Socio-psychological reserves of the group and the methods of using them to improve the efficiency and quality of work.