Features components of the management trade co-operative activities
Any economic system functioning on the market, should constantly to resolve such problems:
1. You need to produce in order to occupy your
a place in the market and make a profit?
2. How many products or services you need to produce to meet consumer demand, to prevent overproduction and make a profit?
3. What should be the organization and technology of production and how to combine it with labor and material resources?
4. What financial resources are needed to ensure production and marketing and how to use them effectively?
5. How to adapt the system to changes and implement any necessary adjustments in connection with changes in the demand of consumers, in resources or production technology?
The solution to these problems is the application of modern management as a system of collective labor organization, effective use of resources, optimal decision-making.
By combining the aforementioned problems of functioning of system on the market, we can distinguish three components of management: marketing (problems 1, 2), production management (problems 3, 5), financial management (problem 4). Such structuring of management characteristic of the organization, which is engaged in the production of goods and services.
However, there are organizations for which the primary activity is non-productive. These include the organizations of consumer cooperation in diversified activities which the principal place is trade. It defines the main content of this socio-economic system. Other sectors of its activities are also necessarily linked to trade, with the needs of rural residents and are developing in accordance with the interests of the communities it serves. This fully applies to procurement functions, production functions of the nature of consumer cooperation, procurement and sales of its agricultural products.
So, the consideration of management in the trade of consumer cooperation is, first, the decisive importance in ensuring the efficiency of the entire economic activity of consumer cooperation, and, second, gives the opportunity to "design" the techniques and methods of trade management in other sectors of activity of consumer cooperative societies.
Trade related activities difficult to distinguish the primary business activities of marketing as a system of moving goods to market, and, consequently, to structure the management of overall trade activities.
To determine the structural part of management in the trading activities of consumer cooperation, consider the constituent elements of the object of managerial influence.
1. Commodity market and trading services.
2. The joint work of employees of trade (labour cooperation of the people involved with the operational implementation of the goods and services and it.software).
3. The objects of labor (commodity resources, reserves, containers, packaging materials, fuel, energy, etc.).
4. The means of labor (retail, warehouse and industrial buildings, refrigeration and other commercial equipment, tools and accessories, furniture, vehicles and other parts of the technical potential of trading enterprises).
5. The process of realization of goods (organization and technology retail and wholesale trade).
6. The process of eurosapienza.
7. Funding the implementation of the trade and economic processes.
Based on this classification of the constituent parts management to trade in the trading marketing include element 1, to production and commercial management — the elements 2-6 and financial management element 7. Of course, this division is somewhat arbitrary, but it allows you to determine the features of specific management actions in the overall process of management.