Selection and recruitment of staff
Management of the Company
Recruitment is the process of selecting candidates for vacant jobs on the basis of the cadre that is in the enterprise and brought to the plant for participation in competitive selection of staff.
Recruitment includes the following steps:
0 the calculation of the staffing needs of workers and employees;
0 creating the model jobs;
0 professional recruitment;
0 the formation of the personnel reserve.
The calculation of the need for workers can be carried out on extended standards based on the volumes of production, sales, productivity, or standards for the number of workers per unit of output.
Science-based recruitment can be carried out based on the model jobs. Such a model can include up to 15 items that represent the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the workplace.
• Personnel data: personnel record card, employment history, characteristics, CV, copy of document about education.
• Experience of worker: life and work. As determined through survey and questionnaires.
• Professional knowledge in specific academic disciplines often are investigated by the control of knowledge and using business games.
• Professional skills: a set of management work that can be performed by the employee are often defined by the programmed control of the interview and in the process of business games and practical exercises.
• Personal qualities: the set of professional qualities and deficiencies of the employee, determined by survey.
• Personality psychology: personality type, temperament, intelligence, and motivation are determined by psychological testing of workers using computers.
• Health and performance from a medical point of view: a healthy, almost healthy, sick (determined by the doctor).
• Skill level: determined by qualifications, education and training.
• Career is based on assessing capacity and interest in career development.
• Hobby (Hobbies) are investigated through questionnaires, observations and questionnaires.
• Bad habits and flaws: addiction to alcohol and Smoking, and the like. Are investigated by interviewing, questionnaires, observation, survey.
• Organisation of work: premises, equipment, transport. Be installed according to the standards of the organization of the workplace and by interviewing the employee.
• Remuneration: salary, bonuses, premiums are determined by staffing the current legislation.
• Social benefits: tickets, branded clothing, meals out at the company by interviewing the employee and based on average payments from social development funds established at the enterprise.
• Social safeguards: disability benefits, life insurance, retirement, allowance in connection with dismissal. Determined on the basis of state standards.
A list of typical documents that must be provided by the employee when hiring.
• form of accounting personnel,
• a personal statement on job application,
• a copy of the document on education,
• the photo of the employee
• letters of recommendation (and medical certificate if necessary.