Psychological analysis of the individual employee
Management of the Company
The first duty of a leader - the ability to achieve results on the basis of the correct interaction with the staff. An effective Manager must have the abilities to establish effective relationships. The art of managing people has always been vital for any leader in any sphere of activity. Man defies accurate definition. It is easy to see, beneath you car, but the person can smile, compliment, though in his heart boils with anger." At the same time, and the supervisor can not properly imagine the reaction of the subordinate to the requirements, that is, his perception of the situation and the man may be incorrect. These difficulties in communication is designed to solve such a science as psychology, although until recently she researched not so much normal human behavior, how much deviation from it. If the Manager wants judiciously and effectively manage people, he should be familiar with the psychology of the individual, which has no deviations in behavior from the norm.
In my daily work, the Manager meets with the individuals. From the point of view of social psychology, the personality is a system quality that an individual acquires in interaction with their social environment. This interaction occurs in two major forms - communication and joint activities.
The basic components of personality are:
* temperament - features neurodynamics organization of the individual;
* may need-motivational sphere. It includes different needs, motives and orientation of the motives of the individual, it directs the dynamics of development of the person and specifies the main trends of its behaviour.
* the emotional-volitional sphere;
* cognitive-cognitive sphere;
* character - a set of stable features which are formed mainly in the process of life;
* ability - the presence of mental properties, which is a condition for the successful achievement of any one or more activities.
The key system-forming signs of identity are: emotionality, activity, self-regulation and motivation.
Emotionality is a set of qualities that define the dynamics of the emergence, development and termination of the emotional state, sensitivity to emotiogenic situations.
Activity - characteristics of the individual that determines the intensity, duration, frequency and variety of performed actions or activities of a certain kind.
Self-regulation is a system characteristic that reflects a person's ability to sustainable operation in different conditions of life. The value of this characteristic is manifested in the regulation of personality parameters of its operation (condition, behavior, activities, relations with others), which is evaluated by the subject as desired.
Motivation is the motivational component of character.
Psychologists often characterize persons on the basis of a certain set (or system) Fig. Personality traits - it summarized its characteristics, which is a series of interrelated psychological characteristics. Examples of some of the most fundamental traits (or factors) of personality such as emotionality, dominance, morality.
The identity of the person can be described in such basic capacities: cognitive, moral, creative, communicative and aesthetic. Such potentials play the role of a dynamic Dominant, setting the direction of the process of personality development. In other words, personality is determined by what she knows, what she values, what she creates and how, with whom and how she communicates, what her aesthetic needs, and she satisfies them.
Therefore, man should adhere to certain rules of cognition of the personality, which is especially important for a leader. The rules of human cognition include:
1. Try to approach the person with an open mind, despite the negative reviews that you could hear about a person do with a man like You doesn't know.
2. Vdoes not only from the rumors and stereotypes of a particular group, whose representative she is.
3. Do not force the person mode of self-disclosure, avoid excess of interest in privacy, otherwise the person may remain closed to You. There are seven lines of the so-called psychological "defense" of man's inner world from external interference.
The first line - curriculum vitae.
The second line personality (strengths and faults).
The third line is a personal orientation.
The fourth line - the motives of actions and activities.
Fifth line - personal relationships with people.
Sixth line - the relation to the world as a whole and its individual components.
The seventh line is the resistance associated with the attitude of someone who is trying to reveal the features and capabilities of the individual.
4. Learn to listen carefully and to encourage the interlocutor to a more detailed presentation of ideas, openness in conversation.
5. Carefully observe the person, it will give You the opportunity to get a lot of interesting information about the behavior and characteristics of a person.
6. Be flexible in the knowledge of man, is characterized not only positively or negatively; each time receiving additional information to change his mind about the man.
7. Don't make generalizations about the qualities and characteristics of a person, try to specify the criteria by which You evaluate a person.