Psychological conditions guiding influence on the slave

Management of the Company

Educational impact on the slave is usually accomplished during personal meetings. Mostly such meetings are business in nature and relate to the implementation of subordinate work: a report on the work done, getting a new job, advising on individual execution of the task. Well, when such meetings are informal, but such interviews require appropriate skills. So, heads it is desirable to treat them as meetings and discussions, as they should be performed regularly and be an integral part of the lifestyle in the organization.
Personal meeting, according to the American scientist R. Myers, it has four characteristic features, namely:
• private conversation of the employee with his immediate supervisor;
• in the conversation were being discussed and reviewed all the work done by the employee, and not just part or single aspect-
• the meeting has a clear plan and are not intended to just "chat".
• discussion includes the past, present, and future plans (up to three months - have passed or those that will);
• the results of the meeting are recorded briefly;
• as a result of discussions, the parties propose concrete steps to action (e.g., revise objectives or to make adjustments) with exact timing. At the end of the discussion time is assigned to the following personal interview.
In addition, you should pay attention to this part of the communication with the subordinates, as his direct care, that is, the analysis of his actions, if a supervisor knows a subordinate violating labor regulations or on the negative manifestations that were seen in the behavior of the slave in relation to the team or someone from the staff. The impact will be the head slave aims to help the subordinate correct the behavior, once again to bring to the attention of the subordinate company philosophy, overall objectives and to assist the subordinate in a desired behavior of the organization.
During the conversation with a subordinate the leader should use such methods:
During individual meetings with subordinates should speak about 20% of the time, the remaining 80% is to listen.
Never go to the person. For example, don't say "you are aggressive", give an example of the behavior of the employee that You are not satisfied and learn from him as he thinks to correct his behavior. Perhaps the person has some personal reason for negative behavior and subordinate should only help to get out of personal crisis. Special attention should be paid to young workers, the style of behavior of which the organization just being formed and dependent on the head, what are the values of the organization learns of a young worker and he will carry throughout his working life.