The essence of the company and its main common characteristic features
Management of the Company
March 27, 1991 the Verkhovna Rada adopted the Law "On Enterprises in Ukraine", which is aimed at implementing the Declaration on State Sovereignty of Ukraine.
This Law determines the types and organizational forms of business rules of their creation, registration, reorganization and liquidation mechanism for organizing their business in the transition to a market economy.
The law creates equal legal conditions for enterprises irrespective of forms of property ownership and organizational forms of business.
The law aims to ensure the independence of enterprises, determine their rights and responsibilities for economic activities, regulates relations ventures with other companies and organizations, councils of people's deputies, state bodies.
The activities of enterprises located in the territory of Ukraine is carried out according to this and other laws of Ukraine, and in the cases provided for them, as the decision of the Government of Ukraine.
If an international treaty or international agreement to which Ukraine is a party establishes rules other than those containing company law, the rules of international treaty or international agreement.
According to the law "On Enterprises in Ukraine" company - is the main organizational element of the economy of Ukraine, a kind of authorized independent economic entity that has legal personality and has manufacturing, research and commercial activities in order to obtain an appropriate profit ( income).
The company has independent balance, settlement (current) and other bank accounts, a seal with its name and trademark for goods and services.
By law the company has the right to:
1) plan their activities and determine the prospects for its development, based on the demand for their products (services), the level of competitiveness capacity;
2) to provide industrial and social development of the enterprise;
3) to logistics own production and capital construction through direct contracts (contracts) with suppliers and intermediary organizations on commodity exchanges;
4) to sell their products, other values based on direct agreements with consumers on the basis of barter transactions, public order, through commodity exchanges, network of commercial enterprises, etc. ;
5) to set prices for their products, work, services, property, unless the state regulation of prices for certain products;
6) to carry out foreign economic activity;
7) to carry out a variety of securities transactions;
8) to determine the number and structure of personnel to choose the form and payment system and promotion of his work;
9) determine the direction and amount of use of the profits.
Law "On Enterprises in Ukraine" also provides that
all its activities carried out from its own funds and loans. The state is not liable for the debts of the company, and it bears full responsibility for the decisions taken at the risk of all its assets if the wrong decision.
The source of financial resources of the enterprise is the profit (income), depreciation, funds received from the sale of securities, equity contributions of members of the working group, companies, organizations, citizens and other income. The company's bank loan on a commercial contract basis. The company can provide the bank on a contractual basis to use their right to free money and setting interest for their use.
Company in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine is responsible for compliance with the requirements and standards for the protection, management and restoration of the level of established standards of land, water, minerals, forests and other natural resources, as well as compliance with established standards of emissions and discharge of pollutants into the environment and accommodate the waste.
In violation of these standards and requirements of its activities may be suspended partially or temporarily suspended completely in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
The company is obliged timely conservation measures to reduce and compensate the negative impact of its production, trade and so on environment, health and property of people, to ensure the safety of production, sanitary standards and requirements to protect the health of its employees, population and consumers.