The objectives of the enterprise and the requirements for their formation
Management of the Company
For efficient management, every company should form a common goal.
The goal is something to aspire to or should implement the personnel of the enterprise. Depending on the economic status of the stages of the life cycle of the enterprise and its overall aims can be: 1) profit; 2) the conquest of new markets for products and services; 3) organization development; 4) the revival, and so on.
The overall objectives of the enterprise konkretisiert his mission. The overall goals of the enterprise develop senior leadership based on the mission of the enterprise and communicated to each level (unit) management. Based on the overall goals of the company, each link (Department) develops its own (local) goals to achieve total.
For example, the marketing Department of the commercial enterprise may be intended due to the intensification of commercial activities to increase the volume of purchases and sales of goods and services and on this basis to increase the amount of profit of 0.5%. The purpose of the automatic control systems Department of the company can be computerization of management functions, management personnel and on this basis the reduction of its population, which will lead to lower management costs in the amount of 25%.
The purpose of the capital construction division can be the reconstruction of the base logistics and early putting it into operation, which will contribute to the fulfilment of certain production tasks.
Now companies are developing the following objectives: 1) long-term (over 5 years); 2) medium-term (1-5 years); 3) short-term (up to 1 year);
Strategy is a comprehensive plan (concept) for implementing the company's mission and achievement of desired result (objectives).
In other words, the enterprise strategy is a program of action that determines its development and its corresponding control. The strategy of any enterprise can be reflected in the form and in the form of a solid set of jobs consisting of different indicators, definitions and numerical values of specific results at each stage of development.
Basic elements of the strategy of the company is:
• the mission;
The main factors determining the strategy of the enterprise include:
1. Mission and goals of the enterprise;
2. The economic potential of the enterprise;
3. Competitive advantages;
4. Products, services and their quality;
5. Resources that are used and their reserves;
6. The level of professionalism of managers and specialists;
7. The level of dependence on the external environment and the goals of the company etc.
Most often, strategy of the enterprise is developed several years in advance and specified in various projects, programmes, plans, action and implemented in the process of their implementation. Very often strategy is developed in mixed form, in this case it contains the form and heuristic and quantitative indicators.
Not always, for example, the mission is to identify and show numbers. As a rule, it is given in the form of the original language that reflects the purpose of the enterprise and the potential for its development. Indicators, which are also included in the structure of the strategy, describing the alleged management decisions or their results at a particular stage of development of the enterprise.
So, in the management of foreign companies are frequently used such model for development of management strategies:
3) "learning from experience"
There are a number of requirements to business strategy and must be considered when designing:
The choice of strategy can be based on intuition and Experience of the Manager, but the reality and the quality of the strategy is determined mainly by the methodology of its development, analysis of the situation and tendencies of its strengthening, taking into account the key factors of successful development;
• Strategy is not only a combination and sequence of possible results of activity, but the ability to distribute its stages in time. To develop a strategy is to calculate the time to implement the strategy is to use time efficiently;
• Strategy can never be successful if it is not based on clear and realistic development goals, which becomes a management goal, and a mission that reflects the purpose and potential of the company;
• Implement the strategy people, so when her developing need to be taken into account the human factor. Does not matter how well developed the strategy, only the interest of the company staff in its implementation can provide its implementation;
• Enterprise strategy is a program management perspective, and therefore it requires appropriate maintenance organization and control technologies, skills and socio-psychological atmosphere of activity.